Friday, June 25, 2010

Hellooooo (:

So I haven't posted a blog in a few days so I'm updating now! On Tuesday I got off work early (4:30pm) so I decided to take advantage of the 90 degree weather outside. Normally I do not lay in the sun to purposely tan but I am as pale as can be right now, and a little tan won't hurt! So right when I got home I changed to my bikini, pulled out the lawn chair, and got my tan on :P Here's some pictures of me relaxing in my backyard! Don't forget to use sunblock, people!!!! =)


3 comments:

  1. your backyard is soooo beautiful! you're so lucky to have a pool in your backyard :) i dont know if its me but i can't see your followers box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ^^~ just watched your vid and realized you have a blog :D your backyard is so nice... O_O and heehee cupcake getting her tan on with you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. jenny: nooo i hid my followers box heheh

    frances: thanks! yes cupcake was just chillin in the backyard and hopping on my chair with me hahaha

    ReplyDelete